Lunch in Hand offers a full lunch program to local day camps served by our experienced staff. Our hot lunches change daily and are tailored to your camp.
Lunch in Hand Camp Lunch Club offers local Day Camps without kitchens a full Lunch program served by our staff. We offer your campers a daily full Hot Lunch entree that changes daily. Also offered are alternative sandwiches. Each lunch comes with a choice of 100% juice or water and Fresh fruit. We know every camp is different so each menu is tailored to your Camp.
Our kitchen is Nut-Free. We will work with parents directly who have children with allergies or special diets.
How it works:
- Camp Director and Lunch in Hand work out a menu and the Camp sends it to registered parents.
- LIH will bring a selection of the alternative lunches daily.
- LIH cooks get busy preparing lunches daily.
- LIH cooks packs the hot food in insulated boxes and your camp's server transports the 'hot box' to the Camp with fruit and drinks on ice in coolers.
- LIH provides all cutlery and paper plates.
- LIH delivers and serves Lunch to your Campers.
- Campers dig in and enjoy their lunch !
It is that easy!
What does the Camp provide? One 6 foot table and a place to store paper and plastic.